Web Based Solution
- Hosted internally or externally in a traditional or cloud environment.
- Easy deployment to staff or remote sites.
- Access via a wide variety of devices such as desktop computers and tablets.
- Data is stored in an open SQL relational database.
- Directly extract and report on the data using external programs such as SPS or Crystal Reports.
- Flexible data structures assist with loading existing data.
- Where appropriate, standard lists have been sourced from organisations such as Australian Bureau of Statistics and Australia Post.
- Key list data can be self-maintained with the ability to sort the display data as well as make existing entries 'not active' while maintaining historical results.
Browser Styling / Screen Layout
- Graceful degradation allows users with modern browsers to get the best user experience while degrading gracefully to a lower level for use in older browsers.
- Screen fields re-position depending on the screen size. This ensures the maximum space is used regardless of the device.
User Defined Help Topics
- Allows organisations to document procedures directly within the system.
- Document(s) can be created and managed externally and linked in BridgeCRM.
- Control access to documents based on users groups.
User Defined Tool Tips
- Allows organisations to document field definitions and usage directly within the system.
- Allows external file(s) to be stored and linked directly to the relevant area.
- File(s) can be either uploaded or obtained from a central shared network drive.
User Access / Group Permissions
- Users can be created with in-built or Active Directory authentication.
- Control user access by defining user groups and permission groups.
- Only the area users have access to appear on the screen.
Email / SMS
- Generate communication via email / SMS as a single message or bulk via a template merger.
- Automatically archive communication within the document management.